- I dry-cleaned my coat (myself) today and it turned out great! Who says it has to be done professionally.
- I finally built up the courage to check my bank account, and It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. Luckily. I’m still not working, until I go to Australia, so I have to be really careful.
- After hoovering and polishing the inside of my car, I took it to the car wash for a shampoo (Was going to do it myself, if the sun was out, but it was a bit chilly, so I cheated! Ha!).
- I went to an advanced (and free) screening of ‘The Stag.’ Not the best. But it was free.
- I went shopping with my Sister and Niece. Then came back and helped my Sister clean out her car (obviously its becoming a trend).
- I sorted out some more immigration stuff for Australia. I’m nearly there now (whether that’s a good or bad thing, I don’t know- I’m just going with the flow).
- I’ve been eating really bad the last couple of days (I’ve probably put back on all the weight I lost since I was sick). Boo!
Tonight will be to bath, read and maybe watch Blue Jasmine with the fam. (I hear its awesome).