- I woke up to some really sad news this morning. One of my friends lost her battle with Sarcoma. At just 27 years old. She was amazing, such a fighter and will be greatly missed. She also leaves her gorgeous 5 year old daughter behind. Such sad sad news.
- Work went quite slow today- I don’t know whether it was because of the bad news I received, or because it was genuinely a quiet day- but it was slow.
- I met up with my friend Adam for coffee at lunchtime- was good to catch up.
- I also got a chance to catch up with Wez. Haven’t spoken with him in a long long time.
- After getting a small food shop on the way home from work, I sat down to a gorgeous Salmon Dinner with my family and grandparents- with Blueberry pie for dessert.
Now for a shower and some trashy TV